Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: I found this
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:12 pm 
anonymaus

Well, my family and I went to a fleemarrket in a small town called Piteå (which is about an hour drive from where I live, in Luleå (google it hehe)) up north in Sweden. And my dad saw someone selling his whole vinyl and cd collection. He said we should go there and I was of course up for it, but not really in that "diggin fo gold" mode.. So we went there and the guy who was selling everything asked if I was looking for anything special as he was just about to pack everything up and call it a day. I answered that I was just looking around, not really searching for anything. And I was just about getting ready to ask if we all should go on and continue our journey at the fleemarket when my dad said "Maus??" (he knows, he knows) and showed me this Love Is Real CD! I could NOT believe my eyes... :delaware: so I thanked my dad, and the guy selling A LOT and was just in a goooodin mood from then on. We listened to the album in the car on the way home and oh boy was it a good drive home...!!

Here's some photos (I hope they work, I had a hard time uploading these... :headscratch: )

[ img ]
And there where alot of boxes full of cds... not just two haha.

[ img ]

[ img ]

am I lucky or what ??

Post subject: Re: I found this
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:20 am 
the great maus detective

Yay, good score! I was equally excited when I happened upon a copy of that in London a couple of years ago. I've only seen a Maus CD in a store twice in my life, and I bought both of them :D

Post subject: Re: I found this
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:10 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

Awesome 8D