Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 8:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: John's Reddit AMA
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 am 
anonymaus

https://www.reddit.com/r/indieheads/com ... _maus_ama/

Post subject: Re: John's Reddit AMA
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 pm 
anonymaus

Kira left him :-(

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:41 pm 
anonymaus

AlienMicrowave wrote: *
You know, i had never heard of or looked at Reddit until this. Im a real snail sometimes.
Looks to be finished now, some great and thorough responses there as usual. Thanks for the heads up.
Im sorry things didn't work out for them. It seems increasingly impossible these days.
The Q and A was all over by the time I discovered it was happening, has John ever done a Q and A session on this site? Is that a stupid idea?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:02 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

Poe wrote: *
AlienMicrowave wrote: *
You know, i had never heard of or looked at Reddit until this. Im a real snail sometimes.
Looks to be finished now, some great and thorough responses there as usual. Thanks for the heads up.
Im sorry things didn't work out for them. It seems increasingly impossible these days.
The Q and A was all over by the time I discovered it was happening, has John ever done a Q and A session on this site? Is that a stupid idea?
Reddit is kind of alien territory to me too. Though I have known of it for a while. My daughter is reaching the age where the word “subreddit” came out of her mouth. But i knew about it even before that “The Front page of the internet”, so they say.

A Q&A on this site seems like a fine idea. I’m guessing he just needs to be asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:45 pm 
country maus

HOW DO YOU STOP A BABY FROM CRYING

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:26 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I already asked him ages ago (after his first Reddit AMA) about doing a Q & A on here and he never replied. Sounds like he wants to hear from the haters, too, so maybe Reddit is a more appropriately unbiased venue (downvotes notwithstanding). The blueberry muffin question was a bit tedious, though. How can anyone not like a good blueberry muffin? :limp:
I had nothing to ask him, but wanted to impart how fairground-thrilling I found the Red Bull Coney Island show. Such a treat seeing Superstar waving his gold glove beneath a blazing ferris wheel at night and riding the Spookorama (had to go twice!). I wish JM hadn't taken such a dump on that event in the AMA because it really worked for me in spite of the hiccups.
I liked Kika (she drank out of my hip flask, gave me a cigarette, and invited me to her house when I'd only just met her!) so was sorry to hear the news. Without wanting this to sound like a stingy offer of empty platitudes, I hope whatever happens is for the best and that things won't be so tough soon.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 2:54 am 
country maus

That line about his wife leaving him made me sad. Hopefully he hangs in there.