Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:58 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Joe Maus
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:38 pm 
anonymaus

Filewalker wrote: *
slugbud wrote: *
Did she delete her Instagram completely just now, or is there just something screwy on my end?
Yes, looks like she did.
Nah, its still there. She got rid of his last name. Look closely at the most recent picture. Damn...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:51 am 
anonymaus

Delacroix wrote: *
Filewalker wrote: *
slugbud wrote: *
Did she delete her Instagram completely just now, or is there just something screwy on my end?
Yes, looks like she did.
Nah, its still there. She got rid of his last name. Look closely at the most recent picture. Damn...
Oof. I don't see any posts on the account "kikakaradi" though, which picture are you talking about?
Edit: Never mind, I found it. Wow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:02 am 
anonymaus

Such horrible news. Hope John, the band, and their relations are all coping well

Just came across something possibly disturbing. There's an Instagram account that's attributed to "John" (@johnpmaus), and it's only content is pictures of him and Kika. The only account it's following is her's, and she is the only account that likes and comments on the posts. All from a day ago. Would it be wild to assume that it's her behind it?

The circumstances alone are horrible, and with all this unnecessary baggage along with it, I couldn't imagine anything worse.

Wish there was a way to help

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:02 am 
anonymaus

madcaplaughing wrote: *
Such horrible news. Hope John, the band, and their relations are all coping well

Just came across something possibly disturbing. There's an Instagram account that's attributed to "John" (@johnpmaus), and it's only content is pictures of him and Kika. The only account it's following is her's, and she is the only account that likes and comments on the posts. All from a day ago. Would it be wild to assume that it's her behind it?

The circumstances alone are horrible, and with all this unnecessary baggage along with it, I couldn't imagine anything worse.

I saw the instagram...do you really think she would? Jesus. Also strange of him to post all of that of just her. So you might be right. I wish I had his email to message him condolences and positive words :(

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:03 am 
anonymaus

My gf and I went to see John on the tour several times, and spent a good bit of time talking to Joe at Coney Island. I'll never forget his kindness in that he remembered us and invited us to the afterparty. After reading all the stories and anecdotes people have shared, it's obvious that Joe was just a real stand-up guy. Damned shame about this all, I hope that John doesn't feel responsible or go into hiding again.

I don't think that John really has the time or care to suddenly up and join Instagram to make a page of nothing but pictures of Kika. That's a really creepy thing to do, making it about herself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:36 pm 
mausterious

This is dreadful news. My deepest condolences to John, Mamamaus and the rest of the family.

I hope that John has support around him right now, from afar it has been a very rough period. I hope he (and the rest of the family) can heal from this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:54 pm 
anonymaus

Honestly, not that this is based on anything more than your conclusion, but I think it's actually him. It seems like he decided to upload his favorite pictures of them, like a peace offering, then followed Kika to alert her attention to it. Like maybe they're not really talking any more (Which I think would make sense considering Kika also took to Instagram to send messages to him this past week? As weird of a choice as that is, if they're not willing to directly communicate with each other right now it's less weird), and this was a roundabout way of sending a message back. I feel weirdly privacy-invading trying to speculate so I'll stop here, but I hope they're keeping in touch.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:03 pm 
anonymaus

https://www.austindailyherald.com/2018/ ... t-maus-30/

Official obituary. Sending love to the Maus family and Joe's girlfriend today.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:32 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

Thank you, Iris
So what was kika's craziness about?
thinking about the family/band's loss
keep pushing on