Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3675 posts ]  Go to page « 1241 242 243 244 245
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:20 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2317
AppTrans wrote: *
pinkspoons wrote: *
[ img ]


:truluv: :truluv: :truluv:
i can't get over this thing. the marshmallow guy doesn't cut it. brilliant


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:53 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2317
[ img ]

this is really good :shock:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm 
Offline
mausketeer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Posts: 104
pinkspoons wrote: *
[ img ]

this is really good :shock:
Shit, I didn’t know new Omni was out! Thanks for the heads up


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:17 pm 
Offline
city maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Posts: 449
pinkspoons wrote: *
[ img ]

this is really good :shock:
sounds pretty good. getting some strong television vibes from this.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:48 pm 
Offline
anonymaus

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 pm
Posts: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1TBss1hW0

wouldve sworn this was blur when it came on


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:18 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2317
europeanoilz wrote: *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1TBss1hW0

wouldve sworn this was blur when it came on
classic nug right there!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:26 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2317
[ img ]

good stuff here!

a lot of stuff is coming out that is just blowing me away. i can't help but point out that most of it (the hecks, omni, corridor, etc.) sounds inspired by one of the best bands to exist in the last decade: Women.

this hecks record is something special and deserves it's own praise but yeah. RIP women. :sadluvparty:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:17 pm 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Posts: 4094
nothing but Ariel 8D


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:48 pm 
Offline
mausketeer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:01 pm
Posts: 104
Ariel (90%), Jon Brion, the new Itasca, Gold Celeste, and French Kettle Station


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:07 pm 
Offline
anonymaus

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 pm
Posts: 7
Anyone listening to the new Cigarettes After Sex. Haven't heard it yet


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline
john everymaus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 am
Posts: 569
Location: Ohio
pinkspoons wrote: *
[ img ]

good stuff here!

a lot of stuff is coming out that is just blowing me away. i can't help but point out that most of it (the hecks, omni, corridor, etc.) sounds inspired by one of the best bands to exist in the last decade: Women.

this hecks record is something special and deserves it's own praise but yeah. RIP women. :sadluvparty:
Started listening to all the bands you named here... thank you!! Think I enjoyed the hecks the most, love the tension in that record.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 pm 
Offline
anonymaus

Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 pm
Posts: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEBXSdzf19k

if big freedia were a serbian punk


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:34 am 
Offline
¯\(º_o)/¯
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:21 am
Posts: 2317
possiblegrenade wrote: *
pinkspoons wrote: *
[ img ]

good stuff here!

a lot of stuff is coming out that is just blowing me away. i can't help but point out that most of it (the hecks, omni, corridor, etc.) sounds inspired by one of the best bands to exist in the last decade: Women.

this hecks record is something special and deserves it's own praise but yeah. RIP women. :sadluvparty:
Started listening to all the bands you named here... thank you!! Think I enjoyed the hecks the most, love the tension in that record.
nice! you should check out crack cloud and N0V3L


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:06 pm 
Offline
john everymaus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 am
Posts: 569
Location: Ohio
Harry wrote: *

Sort Sol's Under En Sort Sol is pretty unique sounding, but a definite Joy Division vibe going on with some frenetic/manic energy with no-wavey guitar work. Recommended.. well most of it at least.
Sort Sol has a bunch of cool songs. Thank you. Once I got to Glamourpuss it seemed the creativity was running dry... does that go for all of their later output?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:12 am 
Offline
city maus
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm
Posts: 449
possiblegrenade wrote: *
Harry wrote: *

Sort Sol's Under En Sort Sol is pretty unique sounding, but a definite Joy Division vibe going on with some frenetic/manic energy with no-wavey guitar work. Recommended.. well most of it at least.
Sort Sol has a bunch of cool songs. Thank you. Once I got to Glamourpuss it seemed the creativity was running dry... does that go for all of their later output?
Your welcome. I don't really know. I have only listened to Under En Sort Sol and Dagger & Guitar which has Lydia Lunch on it for a couple of tracks who I can't stand.
The first track on Dagger & Guitar was promising but fizzled out not long after IMO. Under En Sort Sol has some lasting value I think.

[ img ]


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3675 posts ]  Go to page « 1241 242 243 244 245

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to: 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited