Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:47 am 

The 2018 Air Force football schedule was released today by the Mountain West and features the home opener on ... -c-35.html Parents’ Weekend and visits to Falcon Stadium by Nevada, service academy rival Navy, defending conference champion Boise State, New Mexico and in state rival Colorado State.

Air Force opens the season Saturday, Sept. 1, vs. Stony Brook to highlight Parents’ Weekend at the Academy. The Falcons ... -c-37.html then travel to Florida Atlantic, Sept. 8, before having an open date Sept. 15. The team opens conference play on the road at Utah State, Sept. 22, followed by home games with Nevada, Sept. 29 , and Navy, Oct. 6. The Falcons then play back to back conference road games at San Diego State, Oct. 13, and UNLV, Oct. 20.

Defending MW champion Boise State comes to Falcon Stadium, Oct. 27, before the Falcons travel to Army, Nov. 3. The team closes the season with a string of Mountain West games beginning with a home game vs. New Mexico, Nov. 10 , Nov. 17, and closing the regular season at home vs. Colorado State, Thanksgiving weekend.

The 2018 Mountain West football schedule is comprised of 97 games, including 48 Conference matchups. The scheduling format for the 12 member football lineup consists of five intra divisional games and three cross divisional contests. Each institution will play four home and four road Conference games.

The 2018 schedule Devin Fuller Jersey, traveling to Wyoming ... -c-36.html will play out over 14 weeks, concluding on Sat., Dec. 1 with the Mountain West Football Championship Game featuring the two divisional champions.

The release represents the first phase in the 2018 football schedule process. Mountain West national television partners CBS Sports Network and ESPN will now initiate a selection procedure which will include the shifting of particular games to Thursdays and Fridays. That will be followed by the identification of network outlets and kick times, along with the picks for regional partner AT T SportsNet, Stadium and Spectrum Sports Hawai‘i .