Maus Space

I've continually had a liking for the mystical, but it wasn't until I matured a little iota that I discovered John Maus!
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:40 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: SHOWS AND STUFF
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 am 
john everymaus

No date in Ohio. Where to travel to.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:18 pm 
little maus on the prairie

Why did I leave it so late!! SOLD OUT :'( Anyone got a spare ticket for the london show they'd be willing to sell? PM me if any of you musically discerning souls can help me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:04 pm 
john everymaus

https://www.facebook.com/events/1588158 ... nref=story

Is anybody going to be able to make this (ricky)? Hard to believe Ariel is doing anything for free.. What a guy, I'm sure he is trying to help Geneva.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:20 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

I probably won't be able to go to any of the shows, so I might have to ask someone to pick up a few shirts for me (obviously paid in advance and with a little extra $ for the effort)
any kind souls willing to do such a thing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:07 am 

kate wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1588158 ... nref=story

Is anybody going to be able to make this (ricky)? Hard to believe Ariel is doing anything for free.. What a guy, I'm sure he is trying to help Geneva.
I saw that but I had something else going on.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:45 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

wowiezowie wrote:
Why did I leave it so late!! SOLD OUT :'( Anyone got a spare ticket for the london show they'd be willing to sell? PM me if any of you musically discerning souls can help me.
I'll keep an ear out for any tickets that might become available for you, Wowie. At the moment I have three friends going with me, so I'll ask them to keep me apprized, too. I just knew this was going to sell out. I bought my ticket before I even went to the bathroom the morning they went on sale. 8D Try asking on the Facebook event page, twitter and last.fm in the meantime. I've had luck with the latter before.
If it's any consolation, there were a few new London dates announced for March. Don't lose hope!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:39 pm 

Just missed out on a ticket on gumtree :rage: There seems to be a lot of people after tickets on last.fm so I dont hold out much hope getting one. I guess there's always the March shows.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:14 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

Don't give up, Wowie. I got Black Lips tickets through a last.fm contact only two days before the show. They were playing Not Enough Violence before my Ty Segall gig last night and I got embarrassingly excited.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:12 am 

LadyLazarus wrote:
Don't give up, Wowie. I got Black Lips tickets through a last.fm contact only two days before the show. They were playing Not Enough Violence before my Ty Segall gig last night and I got embarrassingly excited.
I saw Blonde Redhead last night and before their set I heard Hey Moon playing and I was so happy. The people who choose songs before our shows are awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:56 pm 

LadyLazarus wrote:
Yeah! I got a fucking ticket! Face value too, haha 8D I'll try and spot you inside and come say hello, you're pretty distinctive so it shouldn't be that hard to find you :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:19 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

YEAH! A couple of us are going to St Chad's Place (just around the corner from The Scala) for pre-Pom Pom drinks and you are more than welcome to join!
:victory:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:48 pm 
¯\(º_o)/¯

please take pictures of merchandise at the show!!! I am dying to know what shirts and other things they might have
and of course pictures of the band :happy:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:53 pm 
anonymaus

Did I miss The Garden's set? I got there at 8 and there was some girl and a DJ doing weak trip-hop, then Ariel came on, were the garden twins even there? :kebab: Ariel's voice was quite beautiful that night :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:19 pm 
anonymaus

piper111 wrote:
Did I miss The Garden's set? I got there at 8 and there was some girl and a DJ doing weak trip-hop, then Ariel came on, were the garden twins even there? :kebab: Ariel's voice was quite beautiful that night :)
The Garden didn't play last night so don't worry, you didn't miss them. Ariel was amazing, I absolutely loved the show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:32 pm 
anonymaus

Hats off to Ariel for playing all of pom pom, I would've thought he would skip songs like dinosaur carebears cause they sound impossible to pull off live, and like always he was fretting over the sound quality, but they all pulled it off pretty well